Our Auri Gua Sha is an at-home facial massage tool that lifts and plumps the skin with noticeable results after a few uses. It’s a perfect tool for Lymphatic drainage.
HOW TO USE AURÍ STEP BY STEP
- Cleanse your skin thoroughly
- Apply your favorite face oil all over face and neck
- Holding your Gua Sha at a 45-degree angle, repeat each section of the face 7-10 times in upward scraping motion from the middle of the face towards the outside.
- Forehead: Start at the center of the forehead and glide your gua sha tool outwards.
- Brows: Going from the inside out, gently glide your gua sha tool upwards along the brow bone.
- Under-Eye: Start in the inner corner of the eye, and gently glide gua sha tool outwards to the temple.
- Cheeks: Start at the nose area and work upwards in a swooping motion along the cheeks & cheekbones, moving outwards toward your ears.
- Lips: Gently glide back and forth over lip area approximately 6-8 times
- Jawline and Chin: Gently glide your AURI Gua Sha Tool upwards from the center of the chin towards earlobes
Use the micro-current solar ball tip under the eye area to stimulate production of collagen and elastin
Use different angles of the AURI gua sha tool in line natural contours of your face
Lymphatic drainage for face skin benefits:
1. Improved Skin Tone: Lymphatic drainage for the face can help to improve skin tone by helping to reduce puffiness and swelling, as well as by helping to reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
2. Improved Circulation: Lymphatic drainage helps to promote better circulation in the face, which can help to improve the complexion and give the skin a more youthful and vibrant look.
3. Detoxification: Lymphatic drainage can help to remove toxins from the face, which can help to reduce acne and other skin problems.
4. Reduced Stress: Lymphatic drainage can help to reduce stress and tension in the face, which can help to reduce wrinkles and give the skin a more relaxed and refreshed look.
5. Improved Immunity: Lymphatic drainage can help to boost the immune system, which can help to protect the skin from environmental damage and other factors that can cause premature aging.
Tori Ihnen –
This is the best facial tool ever! I have had this gua sha for almost 1 year, and there are no signs of chipping or scratching. The gold plating is so luxurious feeling and the tool itself has multiple contours/shapes so that you can target many different things. I love to massage my neck and cheekbones with it, and you really can see a difference with consistent use. Plus, it feels amazing! If you are a skincare lover, you need this tool on your vanity!
I recently received this beautiful product. It is the most beautiful gua sha tool on the internet period! I not only love to use it before my bed time, helps me relax, but also using it in the morning on my puffy eyes. A beautiful addition to your skincare collection.
Stephanie Ramos –
I was recommended to get this beautiful tool by another aesthetician and it was the best decision I’ve made. I keep this tool handy to help relieve tension on my jaw. It has helped with the daily migraines I was getting because of built-up tension. Because of doing this daily it has Contoured my jawline and cheek bones so that’s a major PLUS!
The mild yet effective micro current is another plus around the eye area.
No gua sha tool like this one on the market! Gua sha & eye massager in one!!! The packaging is so beautiful and the tool is very effective. It’s a little heavier then most gua sha tools I’ve used before but I love that about it. It really helps to keep a nice pressure on the areas being massaged! I’m an esthetician and its been wonderful being able to incorporate this amazing beneficial massage to my clients. I love that it comes with a carrying pouch so it doesn’t get scratched! Thank you Darcase for creating this lovely tool, I can’t wait to carry it in my salon to recommend to my clients!
Shekinah (verified owner) –
What an absolutely beautiful Gua sha. I can’t believe I ever lived without this! Depuffs my face and is such a nice tension release for the neck and shoulders. I like to use it with a nice facial oil. Such a luxury!!
The Best Gua-Sha on the internet.
cialis buy online –
Nice post. I learn something new and challenging on blogs I stumbleupon every day.
It’s always exciting to read through articles from other writers and
practice a little something from their websites.